CNC precision machining is an amazing service that can be used to produce custom CNC machined parts with incredible precision. Though it's often associated with high-end manufacturing, many people who are considering upgrading from manual machines don't know what each term means or the benefits of using a precision machine product for their needs!
It's important to consider if a CNC precision machining shop is right for your project. This will help you make the best decision and avoid any future confusion or regret about not getting one! From this article, you will know more details about it.
CNC precision machining is referred to as machining, traditional machining is manually operated ordinary machine tool operations, processing by handshaking the mechanical tool cutting metal, by eye with calipers and other tools to measure the accuracy of the product. Modern industry has long used the computer digital control of machine tools for operations, CNC machine tools can be in accordance with the technical staff pre-programmed automatically on any product and parts directly processed. This is what we call "CNC machining". CNC machining is widely used in all mechanical processing of any field, but also the development trend of mold processing and important and necessary technical means. "CNC" is the English Computerized Numerical Control (computer digital control) abbreviation. It is the use of digital information on the machine tool movement and machining process control of a method.
CNC Precision Machining
Common Lathe Machining
CNC precision machining is an automatic machine tool with automatic program control. The entire system can logically process the programs specified by control codes or other symbolic instructions, and then compile them automatically, and then compile them comprehensively, so that The movement of the entire machine tool can be processed in accordance with the original program.
Common lathe machining is a horizontal lathe that can process various types of workpieces such as shafts, discs, rings, etc. It is often used to process the internal and external rotating surfaces, end faces, and various internal and external threads of the workpiece. It uses corresponding tools and accessories. Perform drilling, reaming, tapping, knurling, etc.
Including CNC lathes, CNC milling machines, CNC machining centers, as well as CNC wire cutting and many other different types.
Fast production speed
slow production speed
(1) High reliability. The quality is stable, the tolerance is high, and the repeat accuracy is high.
(2) High efficiency. It can effectively reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment, cutting time, and process inspection.
(3) Strong flexibility. CNC Machining parts with complex shapes do not require complicated tooling. If the shape and size of the parts are changed, only the part processing program needs to be modified. It can also process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts. efficient.
(1) CNC precision machining has formed systematic engineering. Precision machining and ultra-precision machining are multi-disciplinary comprehensive advanced technology. To achieve high precision and high surface quality, not only the processing method itself but also the processed materials and processing equipment must be considered. And process equipment, testing methods, working environment, and human skill level, etc.
(2) CNC precision machining and ultra-CNC precision machining are closely related to micro-machining and ultra-fine machining.
The relationship between CNC precision machining and ultra-CNC machining services is close. There are many ways to apply laser cutting, ionized gas layer processing, or other special techniques in precision machining while opening up new paths for both kinds of processes that involve high hardness/durability materials such as exotic steel with limited.
(3) Precision machining and ultra-precision machining are closely related to automation technology.
Manufacturing automation is an important part of advanced manufacturing technology. Its role is not only to improve efficiency, increase labor productivity, improve the working environment and workers' working conditions, but also to improve processing accuracy and surface quality, avoid human errors caused by manual operations, and ensure processing An important measure of quality and stability. At the same time, it is a powerful measure to quickly respond to market demand and shorten the production cycle. To achieve high-quality CNC machining services and ultra-precision machining, it must rely on automation technology to ensure.
(4) The development of precision machining and ultra-precision machining is closely related to product demand
Precision machining and ultra-precision machining require high processing quality, are technically difficult, involve a wide range, and have many influencing factors. The standardization and serialization of precision machine tools and ultra-precision machine tools are far less than that of ordinary machine tools, and there are not enough varieties. It is because of insufficient promotion in technology, low versatility, and very expensive price. With the expansion of market demand, the improvement of product quality, and the continuous maturity of precision processing technology, generalized and serialized sugar dense processing, and ultra-precision processing The equipment will be more widely used in production practice.
The main difference between CNC machining and ordinary machine tool design is that the former is not the entire process from rough to finished product, but a specific description of several CNC machining processes. In precision CNC machining, the CNC machining process is usually interspersed in the entire process of parts processing, so it needs to be well connected with other machining processes. This is a problem that needs to be paid attention to in process design.
According to the characteristics of precision cnc machining, the CNC machining process can be divided according to the following methods:
(1) Take one-time installation and processing as one process. This method is suitable for parts with less processing content and can reach the state to be inspected after processing.
(2) Divide the processes based on the processing content of the same tool. Some precision parts to be machined on the surface can be completed in one installation, but considering that the program is too long, it will be limited by some memory and the continuous working time of the machine tool.
(3) To process part of the work process. For the workpiece to be processed with more content, the processing part can be divided into several parts such as cavity, shape, surface, or plane according to its structural characteristics, and each part is processed into a process.
(4) During rough machining and finishing, some precision parts of materials are easily deformed during the machining process, and the shape that may be deformed after roughness needs to be adjusted.
(5) The processing of the previous process cannot affect the positioning and clamping of the next process.
In many cases, the small difference between two parts that perform exactly the same function won't make any real difference. But there are still some instances where tighter tolerances can help improve performance and provide better stability for your design - this includes situations involving smaller dimensions or dimensional variations which affect how well one part fits with another item's specifications (like when working in close proximity).
There are 20 tolerance levels from IT01, IT0, IT1, IT2, IT3 to IT18, where IT01 indicates the highest machining accuracy of the part.
IT18 indicates the lowest machining accuracy of the part, general factory and mining machinery belongs to IT7 level, general agricultural machinery belongs to IT8 level. Product parts according to the different functions, the need to achieve different machining accuracy, the choice of processing forms, and processing technology are also different.
As precision CNC machining becomes more popular, it's no wonder that many industries have started using this process for their manufacturing needs. In fact, the benefits of a streamlined production system are one major reason why so many businesses turn to a machine shop with expertise in these areas! Some key points about utilizing precision tools from your own company include:
(1) Greater Efficiency
CNC machining is an efficient way to produce products. The computerized control of machines allows for fast and high-quality manufacturing, while manual drilling means that more time must be spent in the process when using traditional methods without employing CNC technology.
On top of this efficiency factor, there's also another compelling reason why companies would prefer not having workers performing these tasks themselves; human error can happen at any point during operation making mistakes costly both monetarily as well as with customer satisfaction levels around here too!
(2) More Accuracy
The precision and accuracy of CNC machines makes them an excellent choice for manufacturing. These advantages, in addition to their programmability, allow manufacturers the ability produce identical parts which can be made with pinpoint accuracy levels- something no other machine type provides on its own!
CNC machines are essential for fabrication and cutting operations. They can be used in combination with other physical processes such as welding sheets of metal or shearing them into pieces that will fit together at precise dimensions! CNC Machine's flexibility makes it the perfect tool to use on these types jobs because you're not limited by what specifications were given beforehand, they'll do whatever is necessary - no need re-do anything if something else needs done instead.
Precision machining is a game changer for designers who want to take their design one step further. By using precision methods, you can shape and reshape parts in order achieve better tolerances than what was previously possible with standard CNC machines or hand mills alone! If we're not quite sure how best fit your needs into our service offering contact us today so that we may help guide the way forward together."
Worthy Hardware is a CNC manufacturing and sheet metal fabrication company,including CNC machining services,CNC milling services, CNC turning services, laser cutting services and stamping services.Call us +86-76989919645 or email us [email protected] for more discounts for your projects.