Aluminum is the most widely used and widely used metal material among non-ferrous metals, and its application range is still expanding. There are many kinds of aluminum products produced using aluminum, and there are more than 700,000 types according to statistics. Various industries such as construction and decoration, transportation, and aerospace have different needs.
I. The advantages and characteristics of aluminum are as follows:
1. Low density. The density of aluminum is about 2.7g/cm3. Its density is only 1/3 of that of iron or copper.
2. High plasticity. Aluminum has good ductility and can be made into various products through pressure processing methods such as extrusion and stretching.
3. Corrosion resistance. Aluminum is a highly negatively charged metal. A protective oxide film will be formed on the surface under natural conditions or anodic oxidation, which has much better corrosion resistance than steel.
4. Easy to strengthen. The strength of pure aluminum is not high, but its strength can be improved after anodizing.
5. Easy surface treatment. Surface treatment can further improve or change the surface properties of aluminum. The aluminum anodizing process is quite mature and stable in operation and has been widely used in the processing of aluminum products.
6. Good electrical conductivity and easy to recycle.
Because of the special characteristics of aluminum, no matter what kind of processing machine is used, the tool is often not satisfactory in terms of efficiency and lifetime of the aluminum production industry. The characteristics of aluminum are as follows: Compared with steel and high-temperature alloys, it is a soft metal. The hardness of HRC is not high, but it is more tough. Therefore, the relative requirements of the tool are relatively higher. If the soft metal is cut with a high-hardness tungsten steel milling cutter, the cutting edge will be broken, and the tool life will be very short. It requires high-quality tools with low hardness and no sticking to the knife to complete the processing. The only way the knife can increase the machine's speed and efficiency can be.
II. Method to reduce deformation of aluminum processing.
1. If there are multiple cavities on the plate part, it is not advisable to use the sequential processing method of one cavity one cavity during processing, which will easily cause uneven stress and deformation of the parts. Multi-layer processing is adopted, and each layer is processed to all cavities at the same time as much as possible, and then the next layer is processed to make the parts evenly stressed and reduce deformation.
2. The deformation of thin-walled workpieces due to clamping during processing is difficult to avoid even for finishing. In order to reduce the deformation of the workpiece to the minimum, you can loosen the pressing piece before the finishing process reaches the final size, so that the workpiece can be restored to its original shape freely, and then slightly tighten it, whichever is the only way to clamp the workpiece (completely According to the feel), the ideal processing effect can be obtained in this way. In short, the point of action of the clamping force is best on the supporting surface, and the clamping force should act in the direction of good rigidity of the workpiece. Under the premise of ensuring that the workpiece does not loosen, the smaller the clamping force, the better.
3. When machining parts with cavities, try not to let the milling cutter plunge directly into the part like a drill bit, resulting in insufficient chip holding space of the milling cutter, unsmooth chip removal, and overheating, expansion and collapse of the part. Unfavorable phenomena such as knives and broken knives. First, drill the hole with a drill of the same size as the milling cutter or one size larger, and then mill it with the milling cutter. Alternatively, the CAM software can be used to produce the spiral cutting program.
1. We are a professional OEM/ODM hardware (aluminum, stainless steel, copper, etc.) manufacturer, professional CNC machining, CNC turning, stamping, milling and other hardware processing.
2. Complete production line: CNC machining aluminum parts (extruded aluminum alloy or die-cast A380 Aluminum), CNC turning aluminum parts, die-cast aluminum parts, die-cast zinc alloy parts, CNC Machining and turning stainless steel parts, CNC machining and turning copper parts
3. We have experienced engineers and quality control team as our strong backing.
4. High quality, competitive price and quick response are our mission.
5. Professional technical support
6. High efficiency/fast delivery time
7. Strict quality control processing (two-dimensional detector & three-dimensional inspection Musical instrument)
8. High-cost performance
9. Rich experience in CNC machining and surface treatment
Worthy Hardware is a CNC manufacturing and sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC milling services, CNC turning services, laser cutting services and stamping services. Call us +86-76989919645 or email us [email protected] for more discounts for your projects.