Quick parts Solutions is your single source for custom manufactured rapid prototypes to low-volume production plastic and metal parts.
Our rapid prototyping service is often used to produce a physical sample of a product design. It can be used to evaluate the form, fit and function of a part or to test out new and innovative idea.
Prototypes are often made quickly using cheaper and less robust materials. We produce “rapid” prototypes because many clients need to produce a physical part quickly in order to validate a design or to capture a fleeting sales opportunity.
Benefits Of Making A Prototype
- Show your customers and investors a model of your product
- Demonstrate the appearance, dimensions and features of your product
- Test your design for its suitability
- Save time and money by identifying and reducing design flaws
- Improve and streamline the production process
- Reduce your work load when the time comes to manufacture
- Create multiple versions with different colors, surface textures and finishing processes
See below samples of manufactured products.