The cnc control machine tool is the abbreviation of computer numerical control machine tools (Computer numeric control machine tools), which is an automated machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can perform logic processing on the program with control codes or other symbolic instructions, decode them, express them with codes, and input them into the numerical control device through the information carrier. After arithmetic processing, the numerical control device sends out various control signals to control the action of the machine tool, and automatically process the parts according to the shape and size required by the drawing.
Daily maintenance of CNC machine tools
I. Maintenance of daily machining accuracy
1. After starting up, it must be preheated for about 10 minutes before processing; the machine that is not used for a long time should extend the preheating time;
2. Check whether the oil circuit is unblocked;
3. Place the workbench and saddle at the center of the machine before shutting down (move the three-axis stroke to the middle position of each axis);
4. The machine tool is kept dry and clean.
II. Daily maintenance
1. Daily cleaning of machine tool dust and iron filings: including machine tool control panel, spindle taper hole, tool cart, tool head and taper handle, tool magazine arm and tool magazine, turret; XY axis sheet metal guard, machine tool Internal flexible hose, tank chain device, chip groove, etc.;
2. Check the lubricating oil level to ensure the lubrication of the machine tool;
3. Check whether the coolant in the coolant tank is enough, and if it is not enough to add it in time;
4. Check whether the air pressure is normal;
5. Check whether the air blowing in the cone hole in the spindle is normal, wipe the cone hole in the spindle with a clean cotton cloth, and spray light oil;
6. Clean the tool magazine arms and knives, especially the claws;
7. Check whether all signal lights and abnormal warning lights are normal;
8. Check whether there is leakage in the oil pressure unit tube;
9. Clean and sweep the machine after the daily work is completed;
10. Keep the environment around the machine clean and tidy.
III. Basic requirements for the use of CNC equipment
1. Numerical control equipment requires to avoid places with dampness, excessive dust and corrosive gas;
2. Avoid direct sunlight and other heat radiation, and keep precision CNC equipment away from equipment with large vibrations, such as punching machines, forging equipment, etc.;
3. The operating temperature of the equipment should be controlled between 15 degrees and 35 degrees. The precision processing temperature should be controlled at about 20 degrees, and temperature fluctuations should be strictly controlled;
4. In order to avoid the influence of large power fluctuations (greater than plus or minus 10%) and possible instantaneous interference signals, the numerical control equipment generally adopts dedicated line power supply (for example, it is divided into one way from the low-voltage power distribution room for the use of numerical control machine tools), and a voltage stabilizing device is added And so on, can reduce the impact of power supply quality and electrical interference.
IV. Monthly maintenance
1. Detect the lubrication of the shaft track, and the track surface must ensure good lubrication;
2. Check and clean the limit switch and bumper;
3. Check whether the oil in the oil cup of the knife cylinder is enough, and if it is not enough, add it in time;
4. Check whether the indicator and warning nameplate on the machine are clear and exist.
The last is the regular inspection of the equipment. The hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system, guideway lubrication system, cooling system, and air pressure system need to be checked daily. It can be judged whether each system is working normally during the processing. If there is a problem, it should be stopped and dealt with immediately. After each use, clean up the debris on the surface of the machine tool. Regularly check the internal parts of the machine tool, such as the spindle, lead screw, etc., to see if there are debris residues. Carrying out regular inspections is an effective method for CNC maintenance, which can prevent various problems, improve production efficiency, and reduce maintenance costs.
<https://www.worthyhardware.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/cnc-machining03.jpg!-- [if !vml]-->
1. We are a professional OEM/ODM hardware (aluminum, stainless steel, copper, etc.) manufacturer, professional CNC machining, CNC turning, stamping, milling and other hardware processing.
2. Complete production line: CNC machining aluminum parts (extruded aluminum alloy or die-cast A380 Aluminum), CNC turning aluminum parts, die-cast aluminum parts, die-cast zinc alloy parts, CNC Machining and turning stainless steel parts, CNC machining and turning copper parts
3. We have experienced engineers and quality control team as our strong backing.
4. High quality, competitive price and quick response are our mission.
5. Professional technical support
6. High efficiency/fast delivery time
7. Rich experience in CNC machining and surface treatment
Worthy Hardware is a CNC manufacturing and sheet metal fabrication company, including CNC machining services, CNC milling services, CNC turning services, laser cutting services and stamping services. Call us +86-76989919645 or email us [email protected] for more discounts for your projects.